The perfect shape for most larger roasts and poultry, the oval Dutch oven is an ideal piece to have at holiday time. But it’s useful at any time of year for preparing classics like coq au vin or arroz con pollo.
This updated kitchen classic enhances the cooking process by evenly distributing heat and locking in the optimal amount of moisture. With ergonomic handles and an advanced interior enamel that resists chipping and cleans easily, Le Creuset’s Dutch ovens blend the best of the past with the latest innovations in comfort and functionality.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
HEAT SOURCE: GAS, ELECTRIC, CERAMIC, HALOGEN, INDUCTION, OVEN, OUTDOOR GRILL
MATERIAL: CAST IRON