Braising uses both wet and dry heats to break down tough cuts of meat and tenderize fresh vegetables. A braiser is perfect for family meals, whether used for a hearty pork stew or side dish of jasmine rice.
This updated kitchen classic enhances the cooking process by evenly distributing heat and locking in the optimal amount of moisture. With ergonomic handles and an advanced interior enamel that resists chipping and cleans easily, Le Creuset‰ۡóÁÌ_åÈs braisers blend the best of the past with the latest innovations in comfort and functionality.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500í«̴́F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
Capacity 5 qt.
Height 5 3/4"
Width 16 1/2"
Heat Source Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven, Outdoor Grill
Material Cast Iron