Mrs. Anderson's Baking Extra-fine Cheesecloth for cooking, roasting, draining, straining, sieving, fermenting, cooking with herbs, and more. Filter out seeds and skins for smooth jellies, sauces, purees; drain liquids and whey from dairy for denser homemade cheese and thick Greek yogurt.
- Wrap herbs and spices in a bouquet garni for easy removal before serving foods.
- Infuse oil and vinegar, make mulled cider, or homebrew craft beer.
- Allows proper airflow for making probiotic and fermented food, like kefir and kombucha tea.
- Protects food from debris and bugs during fermentation.
- Made from 100-percent 40S-weave cotton.
- Dimensions: 32'