FINEX CAST IRON SKILLET WITH LID 10"Regular price $225.00
Generations of American cooks have relied on hardworking cast-iron skillets for everything from searing steaks and chops to making crispy potato hash or frying bacon and eggs. This heirloom-quality pan simplifies cooking with a unique angled design, quick-cooling ergonomic spring handle and ultrasmooth finish.
- Heavyweight cast-iron pan heats evenly, and won't cool down when you add food.
- Organically pre-seasoned with flaxseed oil for a smooth, durable finish that resists sticking and rust.
- Iconic octagonal "Multi-Pour" design provides six convenient pouring directions.
- "Speed Cool" stainless-steel spring handle is ergonomically shaped for a secure grip.
- Includes a tight-fitting cast-iron lid with self-basting rings and polished brass knob.
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans at a small factory in Portland, Oregon.
- Learn the story behind FINEX Cast-Iron Cookware Co. from founder Mike Whitehead.
- 10" Skillet: 10 1/2" diam., 4 3/4" high, 5 1/4" high with lid; 9 lb.