SIMON PEARCE BRISTOL WINE DECANTERRegular price $165.00
Surrounded by water, Bristol, Rhode Island is quintessential New England: rife with history, beauty, and graceful strength. The Northeast Islander-inspired handblown glassware of the Bristol Collection represents the intersection of water and sky. Angular and sophisticated, the collection’s divine proportions call to mind the Golden Ratio, a mysterious relationship between geometry and beauty, found in the conch shells off the shores of Bristol. Handmade by Simon Pearce glassblowers using centuries-old techniques.
- Dimensions: 9¼"H x 7¾"W x 7¾" D, 56 oz
- Care & Use:
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes
- A shock in temperature can cause fractures.
- Made in the USA